Image Analyzer provides visual threat intelligence on images and videos stored in cloud services. It allows companies to identify NSFW material, compliance issues, illegal material and other visual content threats.
Image Analyzer allows CASB software vendors to integrate AI powered visual threat intelligence into their service that allows visual threats to be identified in Shadow IT applications such as Dropbox, Box and Office 365.
The Veritas commissioned 2015 ‘Databerg’ Report highlighted the issues surrounding cloud stored data and found from its survey that:
- 62% of employees use unstructured Sync & Share applications – unauthorised usage of these applications can lead to personal data being uploaded to cloud storage.
- 57% of Employees store Photos & 29% store Videos in Enterprise cloud storage.
- 59% of data which is currently invisible to administrators could contain pornography.
Image Analyzer provides valuable insight into visual data stored in the cloud and reduces the quantity of ROT (Redundant, Obsolete, Trivial data) delivering cost savings to customers, identifying the misuse of Shadow IT and highlighting the unauthorised usage of cloud applications.
Image Analyzer allows software vendors to integrate AI powered visual threat intelligence into their CASB solution. As an embedded feature or add-on module,the company helps provide a competitive differentiator while adding incremental revenue from the existing customer base.
- Advanced AI delivers high detection and near zero false positives
- Identifies sexually explicit and NSFW image and video files
- Investigate computer misuse – provides visibility of misuse
- Verify employee misconduct
- Perform internal audits
- Educates users on the company policy
- Helps organisations demonstrate reasonable steps
- Provides incremental revenue from existing customer base