Email security is an essential element of an organization’s perimeter security. It helps organizations enforce their email acceptable use policy (AUP) at the gateway, providing protection against malware, viruses, spam, phishing, dangerous file types and inappropriate language used in email while educating users on appropriate email usage.
Almost all email AUPs contain a clause that only few email security and content filtering solutions can enforce – namely, a clause that expressly states that the corporate email system is not to be used for the distribution of pornographic or Not Safe For Work (NSFW) images. Without image and video recognition technology this type of content can circulate in and out of corporate email systems, undetected within the mass of legitimate business communications.
Pornographic and NSFW visual content in the workplace can degrade company culture by creating a hostile working environment, cause damage to brand reputation and may result in legal liabilities. In most countries, employers have a duty to protect their employees from sexual harassment and can be held vicariously liable for the inappropriate actions of an employee, unless they can demonstrate that they have taken all reasonable steps to prevent it from taking place.
How does it work? Our technology analyzes and identifies specific visual threats in images, video and live streamed footage uploads with advanced artificial intelligence (AI) based computer vision technology. Each piece of content is given a risk probability score. This score can then be used by the IT team to quickly identify the high-risk material and remove anything that is inappropriate or harmful.
Image Analyzer’s artificial intelligence-based content moderation technology for image, video and streaming media integrates with available email security and filtering solutions. We provide our customers with a competitive differentiator and incremental revenue growth opportunities.
- Protects brand reputation
- Reduces corporate risk exposure related to an organization’s vicarious liability
- Helps comply with online safeguarding regulations
- Improves efficiency and productivity of IT teams
- Protects moderators’ mental health by filtering high risk scoring visuals, reducing the volume requiring moderation to nuanced content
- Advanced AI delivers high detection and near zero false positives
- Blocks sexually explicit and NSFW email image and video attachments
- Identifies high risk senders and receivers
- Provides visibility of misuse
- Educates users on the company’s AUP
- Highly scalable to grow with increasing volumes without affecting performance