End Point Security
End Point Security
Large enterprise networks can contain thousands of endpoints. Identifying inappropriate, NSFW images and videos stored on these endpoints can be like looking for a needle in a haystack. Most corporations, academic and public sector organizations have no visibility of the type of images and videos stored on their file shares and workstations. This critical lack of knowledge does not preclude them from their duty of care to protect their employees from a hostile working environment and therefore it may expose them to legal liability.
“The proliferation of pornography and demeaning comments, if sufficiently continuous and pervasive may be found to create a hostile working environment.”
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Pornographic and Not Safe for Work (NSFW) images in the workplace can degrade company culture, damage brand reputation and contribute to the creation of a hostile working environment. In most countries, employers have a duty to protect their employees from sexual harassment. They can be held vicariously liable for the actions of an employee, unless they can demonstrate they have taken all reasonable steps to prevent it from taking place.
Image Analyzer’s artificial intelligence-based content moderation technology for image, video and streaming media integrates with available end point solutions. We provide our customers with a competitive differentiator and incremental revenue growth opportunities.
- Protects brand reputation
- Reduces corporate risk exposure related to an organization’s vicarious liability
- Helps comply with online safeguarding regulations
- Improves efficiency and productivity of IT teams
- Supports internal audit and computer misuse investigations and can verify employee misconduct
- Protects moderators’ mental health by filtering high risk scoring visuals, reducing the volume requiring moderation to nuanced content
- Advanced AI delivers high detection and near zero false positives
- Identifies sexually explicit and NSFW image and video files
- Investigate computer misuse – provides visibility of misuse
- Embedded SDK available – no content sent to the cloud
- Integrates easily with available End Point solutions
- Highly scalable to grow with increasing volumes without affecting performance