Digital pornography and offensive visual content are no longer confined to specialist websites. It can be streamed from a video sharing site, from a mobile device, shared on social media and found by image search. Pornography, offensive and harmful material can have serious repercussions in the home and school environment by affecting children and vulnerable adults, and in the workplace by contributing to a hostile working environment.
Employers have a duty to protect their employees from receiving and circulating inappropriate, illegal and harmful material and can be held vicariously liable for the inappropriate actions of an employee – unless they can demonstrate that they have taken all reasonable steps to prevent it from taking place.
Traditional web content and filtering techniques are often based on analyzing the metadata associated with the imagery, such as keywords or domain blacklists, rather than the imagery itself. This technique is becoming less effective as often there is little or no metadata to analyze.
How does it work? Our technology analyzes and identifies specific visual threats in images, video and live streamed footage uploads with advanced artificial intelligence (AI) based computer vision technology. Each piece of content is given a risk probability score. This score can then be used by the IT team to quickly identify the high-risk material and remove anything that is inappropriate or harmful before it is viewed.
Image Analyzer’s artificial intelligence-based content moderation technology for image, video and streaming media integrates with available web security and filtering solutions. We provide our customers with a competitive differentiator and incremental revenue growth opportunities.
- Protects brand reputation
- Reduces corporate risk exposure related to an organization’s vicarious liability
- Helps comply with online safeguarding regulations
- Improves efficiency and productivity of IT teams
- Supports internal audit and computer misuse investigations and can verify employee misconduct
- Protects moderators’ mental health by filtering high risk scoring visuals, reducing the volume requiring moderation to nuanced content
- Advanced AI delivers high detection and near zero false positives
- High performance low latency image scanning
- Inline web filtering – scanning of images displayed in browser for sexually explicit content
- Streaming video filter – scanning streaming videos for sexually explicit content
- Helps block inappropriate content on legitimate sites – social media, image search & video sharing
- Highly scalable to grow with increasing volumes without affecting performance