Digital pornography is no longer confined to pornographic websites. It can be streamed from a video sharing site, hidden on a hard drive, shared on social media and generated on a teenager’s smartphone. Studies have shown that viewing pornography can change the psychology of a minor and if sexting is involved it can have far greater repercussions. Parents need the latest technology tools to not only protect their children from pornography but also other threats such as graphic violence, extremist content, alcohol and drug abuse.
Traditional filtering techniques are often based on analysing the metadata associated with the visual content, such as keywords or domain blacklists, rather than the imagery itself. These legacy techniques are becoming less effective as often there is little or no metadata to analyse.
Image Analyzer allows software vendors to integrate AI powered visual threat intelligence into their parental control solution. As an embedded feature or add-on module, the company helps provide a competitive differentiator while adding incremental revenue from the existing customer base.
- Advanced AI delivers high detection and near zero false positives
- Specialist parental control categories
- Accurately blocks sexting messages and pornographic streaming videos, providing parents with peace of mind and early warning.
- Inline web filtering – scanning of images displayed in browser for sexually explicit content
- Streaming video filter – scanning streaming videos for sexually explicit content
- Video and image file scanning – scanning hard disks, smartphones and portable storage
- On-access scanning of videos – scan videos before they are allowed to play
- Back-office categorization – improve URL blacklist and back-office analytics
- SDK available for mobile operating systems – Android / iOS